We only do ONE thing – Carbs!
My 100% satisfaction rating
What John (*VF1100 carbs below) has to say about this job:
Chris (*CB750F1 carbs) from the U.K. on his carbs:
Kenneth (*CB350 carbs) from the KO Weeta! on his carbs:
Ask about our special discounts option in your message and SAVE MONEY!!
- We disassemble, clean, restore and re-assemble motorcycle carburetors in the carb restoration process.
- They are bead blasted to provide initial cleaning and provide a consistent surface.
- The assemblies are then cleaned ultrasonically in an industrial grade cleaner with a special chemical cleaning solution to ensure that the carburetors are clean and clear internally during our motorcycle carburetor rebuilding process.
- Then we clean every single part down to the smallest spring or screw by hand and replace any part that needs replacement to ensure proper function. This is one of the things that makes our motorcycle carburetor rebuilding service unique.
- Fuel pipes are cleaned internally and the rubber cladding is renewed to ensure a tight, dry fit. Many motorcycle carburetor rebuilding services overlook this important step.
- The assembly is then reassembled, the float levels are set using the best available data to ensure the appropriate amount of fuel is metered in each bowl and the assembly is bench synchronized to ensure your motorcycle carbs are rebuilt to the highest standard. We also provide written directions by email so customers can do their own Service Fuel Method calibration if needed or desired.
- We then do a final clean up resulting in a set of motorcycle carburetors that give you an unmatched carburetor restoration result.
- We do custom rejetting on Mikuni or Keihin carbs for a small fee.
- We provide O-Ring kits for most carburetors. Contact us for pricing.
Before and After Pictures
We do the tuff jobs that others shrink back from
We specialize in rebuilding classic motorcycle carburetors and restoring them to a better than new condition. How is this possible? Because new carburetors offer precision operation but do not provide the cosmetic finish that we offer. These carbs not only operate like new but look better than new. We are able to do custom rejetting when the application calls for it or the owner desires it. All o-rings are replaced during the process, on adjustment needles, float bowl screws, needle jets and elsewhere.
Our carburetor restoration process provides you with a set of motorcycle carburetors that have been rebuilt unlike nearly any you can find – anywhere – at any price!
to see a bank of CV34’s recently done for a customer.
Or look at the
before and after images
1986 Yamaha Maxim
1982 Suzuki GS750T
Request a price quote, our prices are VERY attractive.